Pacific Gardens Assisted
This assisted living
features a double height, skylit entry lobby.
services provide care for the physically frail residents.
About half of the 80 dwelling units are reserved for
individuals suffering from Alzheimer's.
delightful interior courtyard is bisected by a low wall and trellis and
provides security and familiarity for the residents. The
shed-roofed forms and familiar exterior materials
are evocative of
the spirit of home.
- Paul Dent: project manager (schematic design through
- Steven Kodama, principal-in-charge
- KodamaDiseno Architects & Planners, Architect of
- Community Home Partners LLC, Owner
- Sundt Construction, general contractor
- Construction cost: $8 million
- Completed 2003
to Paul H. Dent Architect